Clog factory Koop
in De Lutte
Four generations of experience in making clogs
In our completely renovated museum, we show you the history of the clog and our clog making …
In our shop you will not only find clogs and souvenirs but also corporate clothing …
We provide guided tours with live demonstration for groups of 20 to 50 people …
Now in our store
Werklaarzen Grisport 70249C + WOL bruin- S3 en Werklaarzen Grisport 72401C + WOL zwart- S3 ...
Hybrid Softshell Jacket De 365 Workwear Hybrid Softshell Jacket met Capuchon maakt deel uit van de...
Dunlop Blizzard winterlaars en Dunlop Kids Blizzard winterlaars Een echte winterlaars geschikt...
The clog maker has -like other companies- taken measures to guarantee your and our safety as much as possible with regard to the Covid-19 outbreak. Measures have been taken such as extra distance and extra hygiene (according to RIVM guidelines).
Guided tours in large groups are currently not possible due to Corona.
We request that you take the following into account during your visit:
- A maximum of 3 households can enter the museum at a time with an interval of 30 minutes.
- Reservations are required for a visit to our museum. This can be done by email () or by telephone (+31(0)541-551267). Please provide your name and telephone number and with how many people you are coming.
- We assume that you and your fellow visitors are free of complaints. If you are not free of complaints, we request that you cancel / move your visit.
- Upon arrival, there is a disinfectant spray to disinfect your hands. We would like you to use it too.
- Keep at least 1.5 meters away from employees and other groups at all times.
- A walking route is indicated in our museum. Please follow these.
- Visitors from a joint household must stay together.
- The safety of visitors and employees is paramount. You should therefore follow the instructions of the employees.