Clog factory Koop
in De Lutte
Four generations of experience in making clogs
From Sundag 11 July to Monday 19 July we are closed for holidays
In our completely renovated museum, we show you the history of the clog and our clog making …
In our shop you will not only find clogs and souvenirs but also corporate clothing …
We provide guided tours with live demonstration for groups of 20 to 50 people …
Now in our store
Werklaarzen Grisport 70249C + WOL bruin- S3 en Werklaarzen Grisport 72401C + WOL zwart- S3 ...
Hybrid Softshell Jacket De 365 Workwear Hybrid Softshell Jacket met Capuchon maakt deel uit van de...
Dunlop Blizzard winterlaars en Dunlop Kids Blizzard winterlaars Een echte winterlaars geschikt...
The Shop and Museum has -like other companies- taken measures to guarantee your and our safety as much as possible with regard to the Covid-19 outbreak. Measures have been taken such as extra distance and extra hygiene (according to RIVM guidelines).
Our Shop is opened normal within opening Hours. The Museum and the coffeeroom are opened from June 5th. Reservation is required, by phone or E-mail.
- We assume that you and your fellow visitors are free of complaints. If you are not free of complaints, we request that you cancel / move your visit.
- a Mouth cap is not anymore mandatory. Please keep at least 1.5 meters away from employees and other groups. This is not required when you have a negative PCR-test or a Corona-passport.
- Upon arrival, there is a disinfectant spray to disinfect your hands. We would like you to use it too.
- A walking route is indicated in our museum. Please follow these.
- The safety of visitors and employees is paramount. You should therefore follow the instructions of the employees.